Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Challenge #1 Winners
Good evening all,our apologies for being so late at announcing the Challenge #1 winners.Bec lost her internet for a while and we had a hard time picking the winners,all of your creations were absolutely amazing.So I will waffle no more, as I know you are all waiting to see who won.
1st Prize goes to no 31 Blackdragon (+ Guest DT spot for the next challenge,please let us know if you want to accept the Guest DT spot)
2nd Prize goes to no 17 Rachel A
3rd Prize goes to no 22 Linda
4th Prize goes to no 2 Craftee CC (Cathy)
Congratulations girls you have 48 hours to contact us on creataliciouschallenges@gmail.com with your address so Bec can mail out your goodies.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Bec, Am I the Linda that won or is it another Linda..Congrats to all the winners.. Looking forward to the next challenge..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to other winners!
    WOW! I won, I won, 4th prize ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there would like to leave a note on behalf of Blackdragon. She is away at the moment but saure to return tomorrow. I just wanted to let you know as I know she will be thrilled.
    I will email her to advise her.
    Thanks
    Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ladies!! HOW EXCITING!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am stunned... thanks so much.. congrats to the other ladies too!!!
    hugs a very chuffed dragon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bec & Cheryl, my prize has arrived. A pack of 6x6 patterned papers, some leaves and some absolutely BEAUTIFUL paper flowers. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo! Congrats to all the winners. I am so eager to get going on the next challenge ... but life has been getting in the way lately!!! Will do so asap!
    Hi Bec & Cheryl ... I have a small request ... Is it possible to post a tiny pic of each of the winners cards when you announce the winners? I have limited downloads and my megabyte nazi hubby has asked me not to blog hop so much ... so ... I like to check out the entries as they come in on the individual blogs ... but it would be nice to see which ones have won ... without having to go back again! Is that a rude request??? Sorry ... I don't mean to be telling you how to run your blog ... It is just a suggestion! Feel free to ignore me!!! :D
    Stampin' Hugs Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations to the winners great job and great effort on it. And congrats to all who participated.

    hilary.austin@yahoo.com
    e cigarettes

    ReplyDelete