Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Challenge #2

Good morning all,we are now ready for our 2nd challenge.Wow,we had so many entries last month and they were all fantastic,so many different creations and we loved checking them out.Just a quick note,please make sure you link back to your creation,we were unable to comment on some creations as they were not linked to the correct spot.We will be back later with the winning entries for our first challenge.


For this challenge make a creation with this colour combo pink or plum,with burgundy and green.Also add some sort of lace,ribbon or fibre etc. The Design Team have done an awesome job with their creations there is so much inspiration for you to get your creative juices flowing,remember you can make anything you like just follow this set challenge.If you would like to see a DT members creation in more detail,just click onto their name and you will be taken to their blog.


This is Lee-Anne's last creation as Guest DT thankyou so much Lee-Anne for your gorgeous creations,your work is truly amazing and you have been such an asset to the team.The winner of the first challenge yet to be announced will be the Guest DT for challenge #3.










- Please Note - If you find that when you link your post in Mr Linky and it does not appear right away.. It will.. It just takes a few minutes to appear..

23 comments:

  1. Fab work from the DT!!! I can't believe I have this challenge finshed already! Thanks for the fun ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, another challenge. Thanks for the inspiration and I hope you like my card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work by the DT and another good challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous DT work... well done ladies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sample cards - great ladies!
    Now tell me can we enter more than once please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is my very first challenge that I've entered. I have checked out all of the other entries and they are amazing. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color combo!!
    The DT cards are fabulous!!
    I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow the DT's makes are gorgeous..well done girls. Beautiful.

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr. Linky isn't here so I'm leaving a link here.
    http://easilyamused-chrisv.blogspot.com/2009/09/they-cant-all-be-bell-ringers.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bec and Cheryl

    I forgot to put this on my blog, but just wanted to say thanks so much for the chance to be a guest designer. I had so much fun and wish you all the best with this fantastic challenge site.

    To the whole design team....you all did such a lovely job on your cards and projects this month. They all look fabulous.

    Enjoy your week :)
    Lee-Anne
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ladies..love all the fabulous creations!!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had alot of fun with this challenge. This was my first time entering. I can't wait for the next one!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woo Hoo! You challenge blog looks like fun! Your DT cards are awesome. I look forward to playing along with you all!
    Hugs,
    True :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. GORGEOUS creations from the DT! Love them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So nice creations for this challenges- hope you like mine too
    hello from
    elborgi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Bec & Cheryl - great work from DT!
    Great submissions from others too! am working my way through the list and am constantly impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  17. HI Bec and Cheryl,

    thanks for the challenge made me pull out colours I don't normally use. Love the DT examples they were stunning.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love this colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the great challenge Bec, and the fantastic inspiration from the DT....Such diversity was WOW! I'll be back to play again!
    hugs
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the great challenge Bec, and the fantastic inspiration from the DT....Such diversity was WOW! I'll be back to play again!
    hugs
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete