Saturday, November 14, 2009

Challenge #3
Hello again,I can't believe we are already up to challenge #3,time flies when you are having fun.We hope you have been enjoying the challenges so far,we have really loved looking at your blogs.........there is so much talent out there in blogging world.Well, you are probably wanting to know what the next challenge is,

* Use only scrap/used sheets of DP,
* You can use new cardstock
* Add flowers handmade by you.

The DT have done it again,their creations are gorgeous and full of inspiration for you to get creative,thanks ladies you are all amazing.This months Guest DT is Lyn from Blackdragon designs and I am sure you will agree with me when I say her card is just beautiful,lyn takes using scrap to the next level.........as she has also used recycled pieces on her card as well.Thankyou so much for joining us this month Lyn,so have fun and lets see how creative you can be.
If you would like to see the DT creations in more detail just click on the pictures and you will be taken to their blogs.




Lyn - Guest DT



Bec - DT



Cheryl - DT



Abby - DT



Andie - DT



Jan - DT



-Please Note - If you find that when you link your post in Mr Linky and it does not appear right away.. It will.. It just takes a few minutes to appear..

14 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic selection of cards, love them all, but am a tad partial to the purple one LOL, loved the challenge, can't believe I am first! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ladies, these cards are wonderful. I am not sure which one I like the most. I like them all. Take a peek at mine and let me know what you think?

    luv
    Pattie G

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice creations of the team- love all
    Hope you like mine !

    hello to all from
    elborgi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, some fab DT cards. Lyn, hardly recognised yours!! LOL
    I have left my entry with Mr Linky. Great challenge girls.
    Hugz
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome DT cards!! and such a fun challenge!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully entering multiple times is allowed!! Let me know if it isn't because I just posted my third entry!! I have TONS of scraps...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the DT's have done it again stunning work ladies thanks for the inspiration. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards ladies!! and thanks for such an awesome challenge!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards ladies!!!!
    my card
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a fabulous challenge Bec, I'm loving hand-made flowers at the moment and have been creating lots of different ones myself. Hope I get a moment to play along. Your card and the DT have done some fabulous work. Hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow stunning cards from the DT, I esp like Cheryls flowers will have to give them a go xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bec, Cheryl and Abby,
    thanks for the great challenge - I really enjoyed making my own flower, and who could go wrong with such great DT samples to start from.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Bec, Cheryl & Abby
    it seems like ages since I have had time to craft! Have posted my card - handmade flowers are a bit of a stretch I know **wink**

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, awesum cards... have entered mine as well... Thanks for letting me playing along!!!

    Thanks
    Shalini
    http://www.craftcurry.com/2009/12/merry-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete