Tuesday, October 20, 2009


Meet our New Permanent DT Member

Hello all,I have a little announcement..................we have asked Abby to become a permanent member of our DT and she accepted.Thankyou so much Abby we are so pleased you accepted.Bec and I decided we needed another permanent member when my computer crashed and I couldn't comment on the entries,this left Bec really busy with commenting and trying to run her store.We will still have 3 DT members chosen every six months so you will still get a chance to be part of the team,but this has given both Bec and I more stability.So welcome Abby!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect choice you have made. Abby is sooo incredibly talented. Congrats Abby, you certainly deserve it. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi all, thanks Bec and Cheryl for asking me to stay on the team permanently. I am excited and honored to be part of the team!

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete