Sunday, November 15, 2009

Challenge #4
Good morning all,are you ready for another challenge? We have another guest DT for this month and it is Debbie,thanks Debbie for making this gorgeous card for this months challenge.Well I still have alot to do so I will get straight onto the challenge which is

Make something for Christmas
Include snowflakes and lots of sparkle/glitter.

We hope you enjoy this challenge,I know I did..............I love Christmas and lots of sparkle.
We look forward to looking at all of your creations,remember you can enter as many times as you like and you can make anything you like.If you would like to see the DT's creations in more detail just click on the picture and it will take you to their blogs.Have fun!!!



Debbie- Guest DT



Bec-Senior DT



Cheryl-Senior DT



Abby-Senior DT



Jan-DT



Anne-DT



Andie-DT




-Please Note - If you find that when you link your post in Mr Linky and it does not appear right away.. It will.. It just takes a few minutes to appear..

20 comments:

  1. wonderfull challenge + nice cards from the team!

    here is my creation:

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...what terrific creations. I am definetly going to try and enter this challenge....the last three I have thought about it too late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations from the all the DT. Fab challenge girls 2 of my fav things snowflakes & sparkle. My entry is with Mr Linky
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT work girls! My first time here, so I hope it will do. Left it with Mr Linky.
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Dt examples are just stunning. Thanks for a great challenge.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,quite new to blogging and not joined in here before! Great challenge and your creations were soo inspiring I just had to have a go - though didn't do a card!!

    Left it with Mr Linky

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous DT cards. Enjoyed participated in this challenge!!
    Thanks and blessings
    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT cards ladies.. taking advantage of the multiple entries..

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic selection of creations from the DT, thanks Bec for realising I had linked to the wrong challenge, must have been having a senior moment lol, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a beautiful array of DT creations. I had a great time adding lots of sparkle and glitter to my card - you can't have enough at Christmas can you?

    ReplyDelete
  12. My link is going to the wrong card, This link is correct. Sorry!

    http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/

    kymkreates

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
    anyhow thanks for the good read!

    ReplyDelete
  14. #$^*# MR LINKY arg lol
    here's Mine thanks for looking
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  15. I appreciate that we don't have to have a blog to win.

    My e-mail address is mixed_media_artist@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sorry - I've messed up big time! - I put some of my card entries on the blog candy post by mistake - what a wally I am x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh dear looking at the comment above it looks like I'm not the only one. I'm really sorry. 145 should not be on the blog candy and have now entered my card in the right place.

    So sorry.

    ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the chance to participate on your candy game!
    Hugs,
    Arien

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like that santa and those cute two little penguins!

    hilary.austin@yahoo.com
    electronic cigarettes

    ReplyDelete