Sunday, November 15, 2009

Challenge No 3 Winners

Good morning all,I hope you are enjoying your weekend,I can't believe it has already been 3 months since Bec and I started this challenge blog.Boy does time fly when you are having fun.It was alot of fun checking out your blogs and looking at all the gorgeous creations.Well onto the winners for challenge no 3

No 39 Mummylade-please let us know if you would like to be next months guest DT
No 38 Irit
No 21 Andrea
No 8 Linda B
No 46 Sue A

Ladies if you could please email us with your addresses Bec will get your prize pack sent out to you.Please remember you have 48 hours to contact us or we will have to pick another winner.



Mummylade



Irit



Andrea



Linda B



Sue A

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh!!! That's me!!! I was so excited to see my name on the top 5 list! Thanks for your encouragement! I have checked out lots of the entries ... and really don't know how you decide the winners! But ... I am really thankful that you chose mine!!! Hugs Andrea xxx
    PS Love the new challenge ... will be back soon with my entry!
    PPS Have emailed my address! Thanks for the prizes ... but I would be playing even if there weren't any! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all you very creative people....such wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete