Friday, May 14, 2010

Challenge #10
Good morning everyone,thankyou to all who entered our last challenge,we had an AMAZING number of entries and so many GORGEOUS creations.I loved looking through every one of them and I must say, I was totally blown away by the talent you all have.I cannot believe we are already up to challenge #10 and what a fun challenge we have for you.This months challenge is brought to you by Kylie,and she decided we should -

"Take a Trip to the Orient - Asian Themed".

So get your thinking caps on and remember you can make anything you like and enter as many times as you like........so have fun. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing all of your entries.The DT have done a FANTASTIC job with this challenge,you should get some inspiration from these creations.

A little note - Bec had to miss making a creation for this challenge as she has been busy with her store,but I am sure she will be ready for the next one.

EDIT - Sorry it took me so long to get back with this months DT prize,I am a little sick at the moment,but do have the details for you now.Bec has decided that there will be ONE prize and it will be a $15 goodie pack,so good luck to you all.












14 comments:

  1. Hi Thanks for a nice challenge..when is the deadline???

    Thanks
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have post my entry,,,,,,I love the Asian Theme,,,,,,,wowww,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great challenge girls. Have just posted my entry. hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge and lovely DT creations.
    Crafty Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everyone's take on this theme!
    Had a ball with this challenge, thanks girls :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great theme for the challenge this week and I love the variety of cards
    Really great colors
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fun challenge Bec - thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge, and what fabulous DT cards to get inspiration from.
    Thank you for the chance of entering.
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic challenge, love all the DT creations, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The inspiration here always blows me away... thanks for such a wonderful challenge! I won't leave my entries so long between again!
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete