Friday, May 14, 2010

Challenge #9 Winners
WOW,what an exciting month we have had,I have enjoyed going through every one of your creations and let me tell you,it was extremely hard to choose the winners.There were a few blogs that I was not able to comment on,for some reason they would not work......but I did see your beautiful creations.Bec and I decided that we needed to choose 2 permanent DT members,2 prize winners and a top 5. Please don't get discouraged if you did not get picked,it was a very hard decision and we do have another DT call coming up in a few months for a six month term......so watch out for that.If you are chosen as a permanent DT member please make sure you are able to commit to making the creations on time and commenting on the entries,if you don't think you can do this please let us know so that we can choose someone who will be able to do this.So lets get to the winners

Permanent DT members are - Kaylou and Natalie
2 Prize winners are - Katie and Sharon (please contact us on creataliciouschallenges@gmail.com to claim your prize)
Top 5 are - Maria, Annette, Lori, Freckleface and Gry-Beate (Please pick up your winners badge from the sidebar)

Congratulations ladies!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ladies
    OMG I'm in shock, I can't believe you chose me, thank you so much 'pause to happy dance'... I'm sure I can mange to create a project every month and comment...wow...he he he...
    thank you ladies
    big hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations girls!! Thank you so much for picking me as one of your top five, done the happy dance too lol! What a wonderful way to start the weekend. Off to think Asian now, mmm. Have a great weekend girls, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ladies!!!
    WOW, WOW, WOW... OMG... WOW... I can't believe, you chose me. Thank you so much. I'm sure I can create a project every month and comment too...
    Thank you! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners, yeah!
    ~Ira

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much girls, for picking me as one of the top 5!!

    ;0)Gry-Beate

    ReplyDelete