Saturday, August 14, 2010

Challenge #12 Winner and Top 5
Good morning all,thankyou so much for waiting on Mr Linky........yeah I can see him again.I must say a big thankyou though to Sarah W,she emailed us all the entries and the links.........much appreciated.Now the winner for this month is 

#209 Mary Lou


Congratulations Mary Lou,could you please contact us at creataliciouschallenges@gmail.com within 48hours so Bec can send your prize out to you.

Now we have the top 5 and WOW it was hard to decide,you are all so incredibly talented.......so here they are - 



#65 Inger



Congratulations ladies,you can grab the winners badge from the sidebar.Remember for you to win a prize, you do need to be a follower of this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Cogratulations to all the winners!!! Your creations are all amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my layout as a Top 5!! It means so much to me!! Congratulations to the others as well!! Thanks again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow WowWowwie!!! I just saw that I was a WINNER--YEAHH thanks everyone!!!
    Congrats to top 5 --lovely creations.
    Off to do my email--sooo exctied!!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete