Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Challenge #13 Winner and Top 5
Good afternoon all,sorry it took so long to post this,I am still struggling with sinus and I am so fed up.Anyway,you probably all want to know who the winner is,I just wish we had a prize for all of you,but of course that is not possible.So the winner of the Vintage challenge and the $15 goodie pack is Fern.Congratulations Fern please contact us at creataliciouschallenges@gmail.com within 48 hours so Bec can get your prize out to you.Below is Fern's winning creation.

Now onto the Top 5, all of this months creations were amazing and absolutely STUNNING,but there are only 5 and here they are and in no particular order.Ladies there is a winners badge on the sidebar for you to put on your blog.Congratulations to you all.










7 comments:

  1. congrats to all the winners
    your cards are gorgeous
    up to the next challenge
    pink/brown and green
    dt team your cards are beautiful for this challenge
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the Top 5 :o) I will display the badge with pride and honour!
    Hugs Wenche :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner! And thanks for picking my bottle as one of the top 5! As Wenche said, we'll put up your badge with pride!
    Take care, Ira x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congatulations to the winner.
    Wow I'm so happy to be in your top 5,thanks for choosing my card :-)
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Contratulations to the Top 5..... So thrilled to be chosen as the winner.... Thank you so much ladies!!! DT did a wonderful job with this weeks challenge!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sorry for my late post I got so behind being on holidays. Thank you ever so much for choosing me in the top 5 what an honor amongst such talent
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete