Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Challenge #16 Winner and Top 5
Hi all,I am so sorry it has taken me so long to get back but it has been absolutely crazy here and I have only just realised I have forgotten to purchase a few gifts.So back to the shops for me.Anyway,I know you are waiting for me to announce the winner, and the winner is No 25 Angelique and below is her gorgeous creation.Congratulations Angelique could you please email us at creataliciouschallenges@gmail.com and Bec will arrange the details of your prize,which is a $25 gift voucher to spend at Bizzy Becs store.



Now onto the Top 5 and they are in no particular order.Congratualtions Ladies,please grab the winners badge on the side bar to display on your blogs.

 










4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot ladies! Hugs, Jeanet

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks soooooo very much for putting my card in the top 5, and well done to the other lovely ladies,
    sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my i can't believe that i've won
    whoooooooohooooooooo
    i'm so happy, i send a email sweetie
    congrats to the other winners
    great job to all
    DT for the next challenge you'll made amazing creations
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sooo much for the top 5 honour.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete