Friday, January 14, 2011

Challenge #17 Winner and Top 6

Hi all,what a quiet month this month,but the creations were still AMAZING.Well I did pick the winner with randomn org and the winner is No 1 Suzi with this creation below.Congratulations Suzi please email us your address within 48 hours to creataliciouschallenges@gmail.com so Bec can get your prize out to you.


We usually have a Top 5 but this month I decided to do a Top 6,as there were only 7 entries.Congratulations ladies you can grab the the badge in the sidebar to display on your blogs.

  1. Linda S.L
  2. Tania Ridgwell
  3. Vanessa (nessy)
  4. Monica Brady
  5. Judith
  6. Rosey

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, How lucky am I. Thank you so much mr linky and congrats to the other girls too, all the cards were really lovely. I've emailed you.
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh i nearly fell of my chair when i saw my name ~thankyou so much
    big hugs
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations girl!
    The projects were all wonderful :0)

    ReplyDelete