Saturday, January 14, 2012

Challenge # 30 and 2012 ♥Happy New Year♥

Can you belive it`s already 2012? I think the time flies.
I hope everyone had a great and creative Christmas holiday.
Well, we have some sad news. Our Kaylou has decided to leave us.
Thank you so much for the great work you have done here.
♥We will miss you♥
♥♥♥
 So are you ready for a challenge?
I think you are, and this time our challenge is:
♥LOVE♥
and you have to use;  punched border, ribbon ,flowers and bling. 


♥♥♥
Our DT`s have made some stunning cards, so please be inspired!
  
This months prize is a Cheery Lynn Doily Stacker Die valued at $28.95 donated by Bizzy Becs



AUDHILD
















14 comments:

  1. Fabulous challenge and Gorgeous DT work!! Ooh! I'm first!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Love all the DT inspiration.
    Lisa
    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com

    I have blog candy if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another great challenge and design team projects! I loved joining in! :-) amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great challenge and lovely Dt work! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the cards by the DT are absolutely awesome!!! I love the detail and everything. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the challenge opportunity & for the fantastic inspiration from the DT ladies.
    I had such great fun (for the 2nd time around this challenge :)
    Happy craftin'.
    Lisa Walsh
    Dreamtime Designs
    * There is some candy on my blog if you're interested
    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab DT work and a great challenge thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so enjoyed this challenge, great chance to use some of my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a great challenge girls, the DT cards are all stunning.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow here I am again lol. Can you tell I love your challenge? lol.
    I'm having a fantastic time. Thank you :)
    Hugs
    Lisa Walsh
    Dreamtime Designs
    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for this challenge and all the inspirational creations which are gorgeous.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello!
    Amazing Creations by DT.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was great to have the challenge to work towards and it made me add extra bits to my card!Thanks for the challenge!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hy I just wanted to tell you that I have nominated your blog for some blog awards that are circulating on the web. Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete