Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Challenge #31 Winner and Top 5

Well it's time to announce the winner,we had so many GORGEOUS entries this month and I am so glad I didn't have to pick the winner,I left that up to Randomn org.And,the winner is No 13 Eels................CONGRATULATIONS.Please email creataliciouschallenges@gmail.com to claim your prize.Below is Eels winning entry.



The Top 5, in no particular order are -






CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL,PLEASE GRAB THE WINNERS BADGE TO DISPLAY ON YOUR BLOG.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow I'm very happy to be on the top 5 of your gorgeous challenge. Thank you very much for choising my card.
    Thanks all the DT for the great job that made.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much for choosing me as one of your winners this month! I shall wear my badge with pride. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card as winner, I've emailed to claim prize.
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am delighted to have been chosen in the top 5 this week! Thank you so much! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete