Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Challenge #36 Winner and Top 5

Well I am back with the winner and top 5,so many beautiful creations and only one winner,so I will get straight to it.The winner is no 126 Karins Art Scrap,Congratulations Karin you have won a Marianne Designs Butterfly Die donated by Bizzy Becs.Please email me at creataliciouschallenges@gmail.com with your address and I will arrange to have Bec send it to you.
Below is Karin's winning creation



Now onto the Top 5 and in no particular order













Congratulations to you all,there is a winners badge in the sidebar for you to display on your blogs.

4 comments:

  1. Wow thank you ladies, great news.
    I have sent an email to you.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking me at one of your top picks. So proud. Thanks girls.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for choosing my card! Congrats to all the winners!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete