Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Challenge #38 Winner and Top 5

Hello everyone!
Thanks a lot to joining us for this challenge, let's see what Random has to say!!
The winner of challenge # 38 is no 28 - Jane! Congratulations Jane!! You have won a $6.00 cupon for any purchase at Scrappiness Designs!! Please, e-mail me at scrappiness.vdb@gmail.com and I will tell you how to claim your prize!!

Here is Jane's creation:
And now the Top 5!!


28. Jane (yes, Jane also made Top 5!!)

Congratulations girls!! Please, grab the Winner and Top 5 blinkies on our sidebar!!
Kisses, kisses,
Vanessa

4 comments:

Jane said...

Wow, thank you I won and made top 5.
You have really made my day, can't thank you enough.
Congratulations to all the other top 5, gorgeous cards. Jane x

KarinsArtScrap said...

o thank you ladies to pick me in the top5.
congratulations to the other girls.

greetings karin

Mei said...

Thanks for picking my card for top 5! YAY!

Celebrity corporat said...

Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Celebrity corporate club