Hi beautiful crafters around the world!!
I'm Vanessa De Bonis, I'm from Brazil and from now on I will be organizing the challenges here. Cheryl is giving me a fantastic support and I hope I can keep you busy and happy with the challenges!! Please, forgive me for my English, we speak Portuguese around here and if I make some bad mistakes, please let me know so I can write things properly!!
As some of our DT members had to leave the team, I decided to have a DT Call in order to keep the posts full of inspiration and beautiful works. There are 6 permanent positions available and below are the list of requirement:
- You will need to create something once a month for the challenge.The challenge is the 15th of every month and your creation may be required by the 10th of every month. Please, have this in mind when applying!
- You will have access to a DT blog where you will post your creations and where all DT information is posted. The themes will be avaiable in advanced, so you will have plenty of time to organize crafts and pictures.
- You will need to comment on the entries, which is 1 in 10 entries, you will be given a number.We have done it this way as life can be quite hectic, making it hard to comment..........we sometimes get 200 plus entries.
- Be able to create with digi images, as we do occasionally get sponsored by digi companies.
- Remember this is a challenge blog, so there are no DT packs given for doing this. Bec, Cheryl, myself and the rest of the DT do this for the love of it and to give you all some fun challenges to follow.
- You will start your DT duties on 15th October (remember you will have by the 10th to upload the picture of your work!).
Well, I think that is it! If you have any questions, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to my personal e-mail, email@example.com
All you need to do is enter your name into the linky below, so we can stop by and have a look at your work. This DT call will close on Monday 1st October and the new DT will be announced sometime over that weekend.