Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Challenge #40 Winner

Hello everyone!! So sorry for the delay in announcing the last challenges winners. We are going to have some improvements around here and I hope you enjoy it. There will be no more Top 5, BUT you will get more chances to show your crafts and win prizes. I promise I will tell you everything about it tomorrow, because now it's time for our super prize. This challenge was sponsored by Stamp Fairy and the prize is $10.00 on any purchase from the store!


And the prize goes to....


Congratulations!! Please, get in touch with me so I can tell you how to claim your prize!!
See you tomorrow, bye!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a buzz to win, will be in touch.
    Thanks, cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Elaine! I have just sent you an e-mail!!
    And don't forget to come back tomorrow to hear our news!!
    Kisses,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete