Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Winner - Challenge #41

And here we are again!! Today I will pick the winner for Challenge #41, when you were supposed to create a Christmas craft using turquoise and pink.

This challenge was sponsored by Cedar Chest Designs and the lucky winner will receive a free $10.00 Gift Certificate to purchase anything from the online store!

As we have no more Top 5, I will try to choose a craft that calls attention for its beauty or originality from every challenge we have. This time, I must say I totally fell in love with this adorable girl at the Christmas Tree and Vicki will get a 20% coupon to use in the Scrappiness Designs online store.


Girls, congratulations!! Please, send me an e-mail so I can send you the prizes!! And don't forget that now we have two monthly challenges: they are listed on the menu under the banner so you can easily track them on the blog.
Kisses,
Vanessa

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Thanks so much for choosing my ornament as a winner!! I don't see a way to contact you though.

Fitness Equipment India said...

I am so glad you are back. I have missed looking at the awesome tbuy work that you Gym fitness accessories