Thursday, April 11, 2013

Winner - Challenge #45

Yes, today will be Winner's Day, rs!! I really try to keep the challenges and winners updated, but sometimes life gets out of control. This is supposed to be fun for everyone!! For me, I must say it's a relaxing time. I wish I could relax more often, even join the challenges!! So, no more bla-bla-bla and let's know the winner of Challenge #45, when you were supposed to create a craft project following this color palette.


This challenge is sponsored by Scrappiness Designs and the prize is Bunny Love digital scrapbook kit!!

And the prize goes to....

Congratulations!! Please, send me an e-mail so I can send you the prize!!
And don't forget that now we have two monthly challenges: they are listed on the menu under the banner so you can easily track them on the blog.
Kisses,
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment