Thursday, July 4, 2013

Winner - Challenge #51

Time for announcing the winner of Challenge #51, when you were supposed to create a craft project following this color palette. 

This challenge is sponsored by Scrappiness Designs and the prize is this lovely digital kit
 

And the prize goes to:

Congratulations!! Please, send me an e-mail so I can send you the prize!!
And don't forget that now we have two monthly challenges: they are listed on the menu under the banner so you can easily track them on the blog.
Kisses,
Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. HI Vanessa...Oh wow, I am so honored to be selected as the winner of your Challenge and to win this fabulous prize. Thanks for emailing me about my win. You are super sweet! I also saw your post a few days ago and praying for any health issues affecting you this time. There's nothing impossible with God so, as you trust in Him, He is more than able to respond to your faith. Hugs!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete