Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Support Team Call - Scrappiness Designs

Hi lovely people!
I'm having a call for a Support Team - I really need some engaged people to help me advertise my scrapbook kits. For exchange, I will give you a coupon to get the new releases at my store (and eventualy I will also give you a coupon to get other products you like - except "Custom Parties" category). You will also have a badge to use at your sidebar if you want, like the one the Creative Team uses.

What you have to do:

- Post the new releases on your blogs with a link to the store
(I will e-mail you the preview jpg file and the link);

- Share all the post at Scrappiness Designs Fanpage at Facebook
(so you let your friends know about the store).

I will keep the Team at least until March, but if it works, I may think of keeping it for unlimited time (more free kits for you!!). Of course you can leave whenever you want if you don't want to be part of the Team anymore.

If you're interested, please write to me through the store form (you can also click on the mailbox at the sidebar) with the subject "Support Team" with the links to you blog and Facebook page.

I will receive applications until the positions are filled, so don't think it's too late, just write to me!! I will answer every single e-mail, ok??
I will be glad to hear from you!!!
Kisses,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment