Monday, February 10, 2014

Hello and Good Bye!!

Hi everyone!!

Unfortunatelly three of our DT members are leaving the team. I completelly understand that sometimes life gets to us in such a manner that we just have to let some things go. 

(whispering) "in this way I let you know in advance that we'll have a call very soon, so prepare your best craft, because I will want to see it!!"

But I would love to introduce you Erin. She's part of my personal DT as well, she loves making cards and I'm sure you will love her crafts!!

http://erinsowlnest.blogspot.com

Bettina, Fiona and Sandra, it was a pleasure to have you on the team and I really wish you the best for your new adventures!!


Kisses, have a wonderful week!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello and welcome Erin...so glad to have you on the TEAM!!! Best wishes to Fiona, Bettina and Sandra:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's my crafty friend, Erin - Congrats to you!! Looking forward to seeing your creations here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to Fiona, bettina and Sandra! Very pleased to be a part of the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Erin, so glad you're here, too!!

    ReplyDelete