Saturday, June 14, 2014

Challenge #64 - Happy Birthday!

Hello everyone!!
How are you living the World Cup?? I must say we're thrilled here in Brazil, it's just amazing to see all the foreign people coming to cheers their countries!! And Australia played beautiful on Friday, you have such tall and stong players, I'm sure you will do great on the next games!!

Soccer apart, let's talk about crafting!! This month I chose a simple theme: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I just love making birthday cards to people I love, it's a small gift itself! I hope you enjoy that, too!!

And don't forget: you can vote on your three favourite entries from July 1st to July 15th!
This challenge is sponsored by Scrappiness Designs
and the prize will be a $7 coupon!


Below are the DT creations, lots of inspiration for you!!
Lots of kisses,
 
 
Nina
has created a birthday card using CC Designs 'Cherry Emma'
 

crated a birthday card using Saturated Canary Ellie Awesome Sauce

Mieko
created a birthday card

created a birthday card with Penny Black stamps

5 comments:

  1. Very fun challenge; great work design team!

    Louie's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya what a wonderful amount of cards, my favorites are 20,57 & 91. I am new to this blog so I hope this is the correct way of voting. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, my favourite cards are Ursula #20, Marmariscrafts #77 and Twisted witch #22.

    Mariangela

    ReplyDelete