Monday, June 15, 2015

New DT-members

I would like to thank you all who entered our DT-call. As we only had 2 spots to fill, we couldn't invite all of you...
You are all fabulous crafters though!



Please welcome our new team members 


 
I have always been crafty. I started out sewing, then embroidery, cross-stitch, and jewelry making. My sister got me into scrapbooking and then I started stamping and making cards a sveral years ago. I enjoy using digital stamps and love to bring them alive with my Copic markers.

&


I'm Cristina Elisabeth, I'm 27 years old and my life is between Italy and Switzerland.I'm a solar girl and always creative . I discovered scrapbooking five years ago and now has become my lifestyle.
I love the vintage and shabby chic style , old style stamps and my favorite color is old pink.
I love coloring with crayons and use the glitter in almost all my projects ! :-)I tried many decorative techniques but at the
moment the cardmaking is my favourite. I'm very happy to be part of your DT, thanks for the possibility!!!! :-)


I am glad they're joing our team and I hope they're having a lot of fun with us.

Hugs,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment