Sunday, November 13, 2016

New DT members

As Zora left our team a little while ago, we were in need of new designers again... 



Please welcome our new DT members, 

who're joining Team A





Hi, my name is Amy.  I am a stay at home mother to three amazing children.  My daughter (the oldest) just started college at The University of Texas Austin, my middle son started his second year at UNT (he started college at 16) and my baby will be 14 in December and is in the 8th grade; they keep me full of life and very busy at times. We live in Georgetown, Texas which is right outside of Austin, Texas. I love to travel and of course craft.  I started scrapbooking 18 years ago and have been making cards for 8, I love both but right now card making is my favorite.  My style is more CAS then anything but I love trying new techniques and of course learning all styles. I'm very excited to be part of the team!!! 


I look forward to the new job in the team @ Creatalicious and am very happy to be on the team.


&





Hi, I'm Tina DeMarche, the Domestic Engineer of my home of four boys. I homeschool my two youngest boys and enjoy learning with them. I started cross-stitching at age 6 and have loved keeping my hands busy ever since. Cooking is another one of my favorite things I like to do and it keeps my hungry boys happy.


I took a calligraphy class in 2001 and we would make Christmas cards to swap amongst ourselves. Thus began my love for card making, but I really didn't get into stamping until years later. I guess I have been stamping for 9 years now, but over the last 5 I have started to collect stamps and they have taken over my crafting closet and the digital stamps my computer​.  I'm excited to being joining this talented DT of Creatalicious.



I am looking forward to working with those wonderful ladies and I hope that they enjoy being part of our team here @ Creatalicious Challenges.

Hugs,

Melanie

2 comments: