Wednesday, October 18, 2017

New DT members

Thanks to all the wonderful ladies who entered our DT call!
It had been a very hard decission for me as I wanted to chose all of you... But as I didn't have that many open positions I had to chose just 2 of you very talented ladies.


Please welcome our new DT member, 


who are joining Team B




My Name is Jill Tiffany. Married with my handsome husband, Berens. We're moving from the beautiful island in Indonesia - Bali to back and stay at our village at North Celebes. We have few of cute dogs. I totally work at home and help the Orphanage that we open about 2 years ago. I like crafting since I at Junior High School until now. I Love Jesus, Love my Family, Love my Friends and I love Crafting!


&




I am a mom to 1 little blessing, aged 8 and 1 spoiled schipperke (dog). I have been married for 10 years to an amazing man. I live in beautiful Australia. I love copics and polymer clay, but during the last 6 months, I have been concentrating on creating cards with my copics.  I am excited to be joining the team and seeing everyone's fantastic creations!


I am looking forward to working with them and I hope that they enjoy being part of our team here @ Creatalicious Challenges.

Hugs,
Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, ladies. We look forward to your creations. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete