Monday, December 15, 2014

Winner Challenge #69

Hello everyone,

it is time to announce the winner of our last challenge. As there hadn't been many votes the last times, I decided to disable voting and drawing a winner through random instead  -  this way we know who's the winner earlier as well.

We've had 18 wonderful entries for our chocolate challenge and Random chose
...
...
...

number 9.

Which is Melissa from 
no bees please

with these wonderful creations.

CONGRATULATIONS!


Please contact me to claim your price and put "Winner Challenge #69" into your subject line! (Email-address is in the side bar)

Hugs,
Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! What a great Christmas present! I am sorry it has taken me a while to respond. The holidays have kept me busy and the kids were sick. Getting back into a routine and just catching up on blog land. I was so surprised to see my little treat bags had won and again, thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving us a comment.
All comments/compliments on our works are very much appreciated!

Those leaving a comment do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details.