Thursday, July 5, 2018

Winner & Top 3 Challenge #136

Hello everyone,

it is time to announce the winner & top 3 of our last challenge. 


We've had 113 wonderful entries for our "anything goes with optional friends / friendship" challenge and Random chose the winner.



The winner of the gift cert. from The Paper Shelter is
...
...
...
number 98;

which is Beebeebabs,

with this gorgeous card.



Congratulations!  Be sure to grab our "Winner Badge" to proudly display on your blog here.


Please contact me by July 20th, to claim your price and put "Winner Challenge #136" into your subject line! (Email-address is in the side bar).



Top 3

Lady Joyful - Charlotte had the very hard task of chosing just 3 of your wonderful entries as Top 3 and these are her choices (in numerical order).



25 Carol

59 KT Fit Kitty

104 Zora

Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "To3 Badge" to proudly display on your blog here.



Hope to see you all again in our new challenge with your wonderful projects!


Hugs,
Melanie


PS:
I am sorry I am soo far behind with annoucing winners. Life hadn't been at it's best this year (I've been ill several times already) and as I want to comment on all your lovely entries, it it taking me that long... But as I am doing well again now, I hope to announce the winners of one challenge after the other soon!