Sunday, September 16, 2018

Re-draw: Winner Challenge #140

As the winner of challenge #140 didn't contact me, I had to do a re-draw for this prize. 


So the new winner of the digis from Cute as a Button is
...
...
...
number 94;

which is Teresa,

with this gorgeous baby card.




Congratulations!  Be sure to grab our "Winner Badge" to proudly display on your blog here.


Please contact me by September 30th, to claim your price and put "Winner Challenge #140" into your subject line! (Email-address is in the side bar).


Hope to see you all again in our new challenge with your wonderful projects!


Hugs,
Melanie




PS:

I am sorry I am soo far behind with annoucing winners. Life hadn't been at it's best this year (I've been ill several times already) and as I want to comment on all your lovely entries, it is taking me that long... But as I am doing well again now, I hope to announce the winners of one challenge after the other soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melanie.
    You do such a great job and it's a shame you put so much pressure on yourself as you say you are so far behind in commenting. I certainly don't expect you to comment on every entry and I'm sure most people don't, especially when you have a team to cover that. Most design teams I am on the leader has the team do the commenting on a number basis and the leader either has a number or randomly comments or takes over if a person is ill or unable to.
    If you need to comment on everyone, have a standard phrase to paste! We don't mind and it let's us know you've looked. It more important to an entrant to be up to date with results.

    Please take some of the stress away and be kind to yourself.
    CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving us a comment.
All comments/compliments on our works are very much appreciated!

Those leaving a comment do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details.