Saturday, March 9, 2019

new DT-member

Thanks to everyone who joined our DT-call during the last challenge. Unfortunately I could only take on one new DT-member. It's been a hard choice...


Please welcome our new DT member, 
who is joining Team A

Brigitte


Hi, my name is Brigitte and I'm from Canada. I recently retired after 27 years in the Royal Canadian Air Force, fixing aircraft and then working in the back of a flying helicopter. I'm married to my husband Sébastien and have two very spoiled cats!!! I started crafting (mostly cards) about 15 years ago and discovered a love for Copics. I like all kinds of image: cute, boys, weird, girly, etc...!!! I also love to cook and bake, specially desserts!






I am looking forward to working with you and I hope that you enjoy being part of our team here.


Hugs,

Melanie

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new DT spot, Brigitte. I look forward to your creations. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking me!!!!! I can't wait to start this new journey with all the amazing DT at Creatalicious!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Brigitte! I like that you're from Canada - so am I! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful inspiration cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving us a comment.
All comments/compliments on our works are very much appreciated!

Those leaving a comment do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details.