Saturday, April 3, 2021

new DT-members

Thanks to everyone who joined our DT-call. 
Unfortunately I couldn't take on everyone. It's been a hard choice... 


Please welcome our new DT members, 
who are joining Team B


Hi! My name is Marci I live in Argentina and I'm super happy to be part of this great team. I've been into scrapbooking for 8 years now and I simply love it. I took a two year class with Carolina Ghelfi, then became part of her DT for three years. I also managed a FB group of about 2000 members  for 3 years, I have worked for two stores showcasing their scrapbooking goods. I was the ambassador for a paper design company at Paper Fest 2019 in Punta de Este, Uruguay, among other activities all paper related.


I am a stay at home mom/grandma.  My husband David is my best friend and very supportive of my stamping and crafting.  We have 4 kids between us all adults now with grandbabies.  We also have 3 fur babies.  I care for my granddaughter and my special needs son full time.  Stamping is my therapy.  Doing challenges helps keep the creative juices flowing.  I have been stamping and crafting for over 20 years.  I am excited to be on the team and can't wait to get started.


You can see their first creations at our current challenge post already!



I am looking forward to working with you and I hope that you enjoy being part of our team here.


Hugs,

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving us a comment.
All comments/compliments on our works are very much appreciated!

Those leaving a comment do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details.